She writes about Raspberries, how much they cost and how quickly they deteriorate if bought. I am so happy that I have a garden where I can pick my own fruit and I understand I am very lucky.
Yields: two jars
- 300 gr raspberries
- 125 gr granulated sugar
- 125 gr butter
- juice of half a lemon
- two eggs
- two egg yolks
- Melt the butter, the sugar and the lemon juice together au bain-marie (double saucepan method)
- Away from the fire, add the raspberries and mix with the blender or mixer
- Put au bain-marie again and add the eggs and egg yolks (which have to be mixed together before putting them in the mixture)
- Away from the fire, stir until the mixture begins to thicken
- Pour in the jars and allow to cool
I still don’t know what to use it for, honestly, but it is yummy. I think I could add it to yogurt, cakes, or other desserts. What do you think?
Do you want to join me and bake/cook something directly from your garden (or someone else’s) and share it with us?–> click here