New month, new header. Do you like it? Thanks rain for giving this cool effect!
- July is my favorite month. It’s summer, but its not hot like in August.
- July is also a nickname of mine. It’s not pronounced like the month, though. Try with a nice French accent, but with the stress on the “u” insted of on the “y”, it sounds better, right?
- Last exam on the 14th. I said that many times before, I know, but I’m so happy about that. The second half of the month will be for writing my dissertation (finishing it) and sunbathing.
- On the 24th I am busy. I have plans for that day. Roberto and I will be chilling and listening to Jack Johnson‘s music, live. Excited!
- Roberto will be working in Milan this month, I was sad, and bit angry at first. Then I realized I have so many things on my vrafty to do list.
- July will be the last month in the flat in Turin!!! Eeeekk, my love/hate relationship ended with a divorce. IT’s a nice little place, but three years ago I would have expected lots of fun, giggles and parties in there. Insteas of crisis, me crying and most of times being alne because my roommate wasn’t really into University. (post coming on leaving the city).
What are your random thoughts about July?