The temperatures dropped. Tonight we were freezing in the cabin. It has been raining and rainy the past few days and have not been wearing any dress for almost a week. Hello autumn! Now it’s time for the coziest pair of jeans and one of the warmest sweaters. I spot some light outside and Roberto is leaving again for another week in a few hours.
Some more of my favorite moments of this summer.
- We watched the sky, the stars and the sun setting
- We ate dinner outside
- I painted and started crafting a little again
- I even dyed my hair several times, just the tips
- We walked on the beach drinking a beer I hadn’t drunk for a long time (pic 5, 6 and 7)
- We both wrote pages an pages of thoughts, dreams, plans, struggles, etc.
- We looked at the little candles floating in the sea and watched the fireworks