So, the boy left and I slept in the cabin on my very own again. Today I taught Italian to a couple who lived in the next village and I am going to take care of the last things for tomorrow. I’m driving to Turin again tomorrow, meet the housekeeper from the past years to say goodbye, meet the teacher and some friends. I am happy my mum wanted to come with me, bacause I know all the cds I have in the car by heart and I could drive all the way to the city blindfolded.
These is the last collage I made to remember all the fun I had this summer, to remind myself I am blessed with beautiful people and had fantastic moments, not only sad ones. So, let’s not fall in the self-pity and let’s welcome fall with a huge smile, shall we?
- Hours with my nephew, Mattia. He’s the cutest and I love when he calls me “tante” or “ta-ta” (I’m a proud aunt!). (photos 1 and 2)
- Homemade pizza party on the mountain where I used to live as a child (photos 3 and 4)
- Four days at a music and art festival.
- Celebrated the first four years of knowing eachother.
- Jack Johnson ‘s concert.
- Leaving the apartment in Turin.
- Loving the nature surrounding us.