The cabin is close to a path were many people walk. The path goes through the wood to bring you next to the source of the river, where you can swim in the ice cold water and drink the freshest spring water.
Crossing the river you are surrounded by nature. The only things you hear are the birds singing and occasionally some other animals. The only things you smell are leaves, wood and moss.
Our house and the cabin are the last ones on our street. Behind them you will find some ruins and some gardens, and then only wood.
I thought it would be nice to leave a message for everyone who walks across this path.
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king.
- (Tolkien J.J.R.)